Alexandra Simone Shaw
The true impact and feminine power come from knowing yourself deeply, being connected and in alignment with your higher self, having a vision for your life, and cultivating the inner strength and confidence to bring that vision forward into the world.
Once your physical, emotional, and intellectual states are fully aligned with your body, you attract what you consciously decide to materialize. To achieve this alignment, we take you on this deeply transformative Wisdom Embodiment course.
Over a period of five months, you will go on a discovery journey about yourself, your roots, your challenges, your uncovered potentials, and your life purpose. With a well-balanced blend of body movements, breathing techniques, rituals, guided meditations, storytelling, and reflection processes, you will experience through your body, understand with your mind and reignite your inborn inner wisdom.
Course toolbox - personal growth
You will learn methods and processes to
- observe and reflect upon your life from a higher perspective
- transform unconscious biases and blocking patterns into strengths and resilience
- become the master of your thoughts and emotions and induce a quiet mind
Course toolbox - business skills building
You will learn techniques to
- expedite decision-making using both intuitive and rational mind equally
- accelerate brainstorming, creativity and critical thinking
- dream, define and bring your vision to life
Course toolbox - community
You will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded women and female coaches willing to
- expand consciousness and spirituality to business
- increase sustainability, equality and diversity in the companies they work for
- lead a purpose-driven life and inspire from their inner core values
The course consists of group webinars and pre-recorded sessions with your instructor Simone Junod, as well as other videos, podcasts, and written materials. You should count on average 2 hours of self-guided study per week to watch and read the mandatory materials.
Webinars and individual coaching sessions are taking place through Zoom.
You will have to complete some homework during the course, taking on average less than 1 hour per week. Most of the homework will blend into your everyday life and work, where you will be able to decide how much time do you want to spend. The more you will practice, the deeper the transformation will be.
You will need paper to write and draw, pens, pencils and a diary.
The course includes
- 5 digital modules: 2 digital modules in March-April; 3 further digital modules will follow at a later date, as soon as they are available and latest during the first official run of the program between June and August 2021
- 4 webinars: 2 webinars in March-April; 2 further webinars will follow latest during the first official run of the program between June and August 2021
- 4 individual coaching sessions @ 45 minutes, to be organized individually with the trainer you will be allocated. 2 sessions in March-April; 2 further coaching sessions will follow latest during the first official run of the program between June and August 2021
All modules are available on our e-Learning platform, on which you will need to register before enrolment. All modules and recordings of the webinars will be available until the 31.10.2021.
Dates of webinars
- 1st webinar: 22.03.2021 18:30-20:00
- 2nd webinar: 12.04.2021 18:30-20:00
- 3rd webinar: to be planned, latest between June and August 2021
- 4th webinar: to be planned
- 5th webinar: to be planned
This program builds on the previous modules, thus it is important that you can attend all modules.
In return for the particular engagement outlined below, we are offering the course at a reduced rate. You commit:
- To give a written and oral testimonial before and directly after each module
- To submit your picture together with this application
- To provide a video testimonial
- To agree to use the video testimonial for Youtube
- To agree to allow us to publish your written testimonials in our newsletter, on our website, and other collateral
- To participate in an oral interview and give direct feedback to one of our coaches. This material will not be published, rather we will use it to improve the program
Important dates in relation with your engagement
- 1st module to be finished by the 21.03.2021 (including surveys)
- 1st module feedback and written testimonial to be submitted by the 25.03.2021
- 1 coaching session to be planned before the 25.03.2021
- 2nd module to be finished by the 11.04.2021
- 2nd module feedback and written testimonial to be submitted by the 15.04.2021
- 1 coaching session to be planned before the 15.04.2021
- Interviews and recordings in the week of the 19.04.2021 and 26.04.2021
- all modules are to be finished latest by the 31.10.2021